Evimeria is on an exciting journey within the e-health sector, and we need to strengthen our team with a DevOps Engineer who shares our vision of healthcare free from the administration.
About the role
As a DevOps Engineer at Evimeria, you will be managing the platform for our products, in a resilient, scalable, and secure way. This involves setting up the infrastructure as code, document, and automating processes using Terraform and Ansible. The role will be working closely with developers, DevOps, and security to evolve and create a secure and dynamic environment for our products. We use an agile workflow to handle projects and day-to-day tasks, for quick communication between teams, and to promote creativity in all aspects of the tasks. There is a great opportunity to influence the future of the role and future of technology at Evimeria.
You have a background in Linux and have used automation and configuration management tools. You understand scripting with bash and/or python, PHP is a bonus. You have some exposure to a product company environment running in a private or public cloud technology such as OpenStack, Azure, AWS, or GCP. You have an analytical approach to problem-solving, communication skills, and an interest in technology and cooperate with colleagues at Evimeria. An understanding and experience of agile methodology are highly valued.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense. We will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Experienced in Linux environments
- Infrastructure orchestration with Terraform
- Configuration management and automation with Ansible
- Knowledgeable with container technology with Docker and Kubernetes
- Comfortable with scripting in Bash and/or Python
- Mindful of general best practices in security
- General knowledge about networking, monitoring, backups, and database technologies
- To be curious and develop new skills for yourself and within a team
- Working proficiency in both Swedish and English is preferable
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of building a company with aim of making a big impact on the global healthcare sector
- Development opportunities within a dynamic and fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
- 2 wellness hours/week & wellness allowance
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours and freedom to work from home
- Visionary day once a month
Evimeria is a software company guided by our vision of healthcare free of administration. Based on this, we develop, sell and deliver e-health services to our customers within Nordic healthcare. Our customers are mainly private outpatient care providers in primary and specialist care, physiotherapy, and occupational health. Evimeria EMR AB has over 70 employees, with offices in Stockholm and headquarters in Gothenburg. Evimeria is part of a group together with Metodika AB, AvansSoma AS, and Medrave Software AB, four wholly-owned subsidiaries of Carasent ASA which are listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. Before employment can become relevant, a background check will be carried out. We use background checks from SRI. Here you can read more: Frequently asked questions and answers about background checks.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.